By accessing the Website, you agree to be bound by and comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you decide not to accept the terms of this Agreement, leave the Website and do not use it in any other way.
Please take a few minutes to read this Agreement carefully.
This Website is used for the following purposes:
- advertising of technical devices produced by our company, partner company;
- communication with potential buyers of our technical devices.
“Website” is a website on the Internet, the rights to administer it and/or the rights to publish information on it, and/or the rights to conclude relevant contracts in respect of which belong to the Customer, as well as the mobile version of the specified Website and official applications for telephone and computer devices distributed through other distribution platforms;
“Software” is the result of intellectual (creative) activity and the object of intellectual property (copyright), is created in the form of computer software applications, as well as related computer programs and information systems, including the corresponding source code, database elements, as well as related documentation (Software operating instructions, instructions for installing and administering Software, technical literature and other documentation expressed on paper and/ or in electronic form);
“API” (application programming interface) is a set of classes, procedures, functions, structures, or constants that one computer program can use to interact with another program;
“Use of the Software” is a set of methods, actions and relationships between Users when using the Software in accordance with its purpose and conditions;
“User” is an individual or business entity that uses the current Website;
“User support” is a set of measures aimed at providing assistance to users, allowing them to solve specific problems with the Software and its use;
“Account” is a User account created on the Website that stores a set of data about the User that is necessary for identifying the User and providing access to their personal data and settings.
The User is full material responsibility for:
- for protecting your account data, including any passwords used to access to your account; and/or
- for refusing to provide documents confirming the User’s account information; and/or
- for the lawful use of this Website.
If the User knows or suspects that the User’s password/ account information has been compromised, the User must immediately notify the technical service by sending an appropriate message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirmation of receipt of the notification will be considered a response from the technical service, which will be sent to the User’s email address.
Until the technical service receives the above notification, the User’s account and the use of its information will be considered personally used by the User.
The User agrees that he/she will not:
- Post information on the Website that is illegal, harmful, threatening, offensive, insulting, malicious, discrediting, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, infringing on the privacy of another person, hateful or causing racial, ethnic or other insults;
- Send information that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- Send any User Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Send any User Content that is false or misleading;
- Use the Websites for sales and marketing purposes;
- Impersonate any individual or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with an individual or entity;
- Invade another’s privacy in any way, including posting another’s personal details without their prior permission;
- Manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content submitted;
- Act in a manner that affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
Whether directly or under license, HELIE SL. retains all right, property right and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in and to the information and content on the Websites, including, without limitation, any text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, images, and audio clips (“HELIE SL. Content”). In addition, this Agreement grants you no right, title, or interest in any intellectual property owned or licensed by HELIE SL., including HELIE SL.’s registered trademarks, service marks, logos, brand names, trade dress and trade names (“Trademarks”).
Unless otherwise specifically set forth on the Websites or unless written consent is provided, you may only use and access, download and copy the HELIE SL. Content for your personal, non-commercial use, and you will not alter, erase or otherwise obscure our copyright, trademark, proprietary, or other notices on the HELIE SL. Content. You acknowledge and agree that the HELIE SL. Content is made available for informational and educational purposes only, and is provided to assist you in exercising your own judgment.
All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved to us.
You expressly agree that the Website may only be used for lawful purposes as governed by any applicable international, national/ federal, state, provincial or local laws, statutes, and regulations. You may not use the Website in any way that could result in criminal or civil liability. Use of the Website shall be in compliance with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you access the Website.
From time to time, https://aorion.aero may, with permission from the Website owner, decide to link to websites that we determine may be of interest to our visitors. These websites may offer educational, governmental, or other resources or may be owned or controlled by other third parties.
HELIE SL. is not responsible for the content of any linked websites, any link(s) contained in any linked websites, or any changes or updates to the information contained in such websites. We provide links to third party websites only as a convenience and the inclusion of any such link on our Website does not imply our endorsement of either the website, the organization operating such website, or any products or services of that organization. A visit to any website or page from our Website via any such link is done entirely at your own risk.
HELIE SL. also limits its liability in the following situations:
HELIE SL. applies all appropriate measures in truthfully and accurately displaying the product on its Website. However, it shall not be liable for any minimal differences or inaccuracies that may exist due to lack of resolution on the screen, or problems relating to the browser used or other issues of this nature.